In the center are three people sitting at their campfire. They have digging sticks and ‘coolamons’ (an Aboriginal container made of wood or bark) at their side showing that they are females. They are probably talking about the various foods available in the surrounding lands. The honey ants, small lizards, snakes, and ‘witchetty grubs’ (large, white, wood-eating larvae) are all shown, along with some bush fruits. The footprints wandering through the paintings show the woman as gatherers of these foods.
|Measures||Imperial Size||Metric Size|
|Size||38.6”, 27”, 27”||98 cm, 68 cm, 68 cm|
|Approximate Weight||1.4 oz||40 g|
* LARGE SIZE – The triangular 27″ x 27″ x 38.6” shape allows you to fold and tie this bandana however you desire easily. You do not have to worry about a bandana not fitting over your head. It will easily cover your face and neck. Wear it as a bandana or a face wrap.
* AUTHENTIC ABORIGINAL PATTERN AND SOLID COLORS – You should consider this unique style while searching for the best bandanas.Lively colors and a single-sided print.
* VERSATILE – There are so many ways to utilize bandanas every day. The large size allows for versatility. You will be able to easily tie and fold these large bandanas.
* COTTON COMFORT – These bandanas are made of quality soft 100% cotton. Recommended hand washing and hanging dry for best results.
* FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED – Free shipping to all Australian destinations.